Artificial grass – a worthy competitor to natural grass, but much more resistant to wear, does not require frequent and careful maintenance, does not change the volume and color.
Artificial grass is roll material traditionally made by technology tufted, during which bulk fibers that mimic stem grass woven into a highly elastic base (substrate). Then, this base is covered with latex. Basis of such turn consists of synthetic polypropylene fibers.
There is also a second novel fiber connection method of substrate-vpletennyayu difference can be seen in the photos.
It is understood that any grass fibers woven into the foundation more stable, but its price is higher, respectively.
Coverage with artificial grass well skip the water, while avoiding the formation of stagnant puddles. The height of the pile may vary, depending on the sport (or sports) that Customer selected to play on the playground game.
The benefits of artificial grass:
- Indiscriminateness to care
- Ability to play any time of the year and in all weather conditions
- Environmentally friendly coating that does not require the use of pesticides and water
Artificial grass is concluded in accordance prepared (constructed) area, which consists of several layers. The structure of the basis for the field of artificial grass can be different and depends on the intensity of use provided field / area terrain manufacturers recommend specifically for your type of grass, the available budget and other factors. Here is an example of the arrangement basis:
After placing grass cover on the prepared area, it is filled with sand and rubber crumb.
How to choose artificial grass?
This is a controversial issue because there are many characteristics that must be taken into account either. If you look at already constructed field, we can say that European producers are characterized by a good ratio of quality and price, because artificial grass is green and neznoshenoyu years. The main reason to choose artificial grass is the first to take advantage of easy maintenance and good appearance of the lawn.
Monofilament or fibrylovana?
There are two types of artificial grass? Monofilament and vibrylovana. Fibrylovana grass – a broad villi plastic grass mesh structure. Fibrylovane fiber has a thread at the base, which then rozscheplyayetsya a few villi. Fibrylovanoyi biggest drawback of grass is that it does not look as natural. Over time, thread rozscheplyayutsya and then it is more like natural grass. Fibrylovana grass is a budget option, so often used in municipal areas.
If you plan to use intensive playing field \ sports grounds, we recommend monofilament grass. Artificial monofilament trava- this individual hairs, which are connected to the beam. Monofilamenta grass has a natural look and is resistant to wear and UV radiation. Qualitative characteristics of monofilament artificial trvay depend on many parameters such as:
DTex – the ratio of length and weight measured as weight fiber length of 10 000 meters. 10000 dTex, for example, means that the fiber length of 10 000 meters weighs 1 kg.
The thickness of the thread from which the fiber is produced, measured in microns. Of course, the larger micron is grass, so it znosostiykisha but consequently more expensive.
The most common form of artificial travy- rectangular pile. There are also many inshyh- diamond, V- shaped, romboyidna and others, as well as a combination of several forms in one carpet. What form best-issue individual and depends on the particular sport. In addition, the coating can consist of direct, strand (spiral) pile or a combination of both. By interweaving swirling pile achieved greater elasticity artificial grass. Pile can connect to the substrate by tufted or by interweaving.
The height of the pile is usually 30 to 60 mm.
The total weight of pile per m2 is also an important indicator of the quality of grass.
Color fiber is important for its appearance. Artificial grass is one or more colors.
The substrate consists of tissue material made of polypropylene and are usually covered with latex. This material can be enhanced by adding additional layers. Typically, the substrate consists of two layers-base and reinforcing. Important for bandwidth artificial grass is the presence / number / location of drainage holes. Quality artificial grass has excellent characteristics and culverts built with quality-based, does not form stagnant pools.
- Gauge the distance between two adjacent lines sewn
- Number of fibers in one cluster
- Number of bunches in 1 square meter and the number of beams in a row the length of 1 m
- Strength determines the strength of the beam ztsiplennya fiber lining and mainly depends on the quality of the base layer of the substrate. It is measured in Newtons.
- The total weight of grass per m2.
- Resistance to UV vyprominyuvannya- one of the parameters that determine the durability of the coating. The experiment is conducted in accordance with international standards.
- Durability tested according to international standards, currently the method of Lisport.
- color stability of artificial grass to ultraviolet vyprobminyuvannya. Measured in accordance with standard DIN 54004 .. Kolorostiykist defined and quantified results of the study are shown in blue scale, which consists of eight level system (1 point means very low kolorostiykist).
- Throughput measured by the amount of water transmitted per unit of time.
An indicator of the quality of artificial grass for football fields is certified by FIFA. All our partners are manufacturers of artificial grass, which prefers FIFA ( “Fifa preferred producer”) and have the appropriate certificates.
As you can see, there are many characteristics that must be considered when choosing artificial grass. Ltd. “Elite Sports Group” will provide expert advice on a particular gaming playground.